Kids love our Alphabet Marathon® Fun-Run Training Routines!
- Alphabet Fitness WorkOut Warmups
- Alphabet Fitness Sprints A-Z
- Alphabet Fitness Zig-Zag Runs (Indoor Gym)
- Alphabet Fitness 26-Letter Mini-Marathons
- Alphabet Fitness Word Relays (Active Team Spelling Bees)
- Alphabet Fitness Running Bees (Speed Spelling)
- Alphabet Fitness Family Letter Runs
- Alphabet Fitness Texting Runs/Text Racing
- Triathlons (Read, Write & Run!)
- Alphabet Olympics
- Zip Code Relay races!©
- Fun for All Body Types and Sizes!
Please enjoy a short video of kids prepping for their first Alphabet Marathon 26 Letter Run:
‘Put the Alphabet into Action through Sport’
… kids practice linking soccer words to their body muscles!
Instructions: Print out and staple into booklet format.
Exercise each letter along with its soccer related sentence.
For print out version please click downloadable PDF
Wellness, Inc. is is a proud advocate of the Presidents Challenge Program. Alphabet Fitness activities are an excellent way for teachers and children to team up for fitness and literacy.
Click here for a sample Alphabet Fitness Activity Log Sheet