(Free for non-commercial use only)
Kids can now start prepping for WORLD CHIMPATHONS!
For Preschool-K children, we recommend: Chimp Shakespeare’s Play Alphabet Font
Click for downloadable PDF of Chimp Font Letters:
Chimp Font Letters
FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY without written approval by Wellness, Inc.
- Piloting has shown that young children love animals and the mystery of the non-verbal chimps teaching them their ABCs.
- The chimp font appears gender neutral and promotes inclusion
- Chimps have gross motor movements similar to this age group of young children.
- Moving in and out of letters along with playful chimps helps children relax and become more expressive, creative self thinkers; and imaginative storytellers.
Teachers benefit through:
- Increased creative opportunities and fun while teaching alphabet skills
- Increased ability to attract the attention of students of different levels of motor and language abilities
- Greater fitness as they physically exercise this playful alphabet along with their students.
Tim Uttech, artist