- The Alphabet Fitness Guide: 10 Alphabet WorkOut Activities for Kids
- AlphabetYoga CD: Playful Letter & Number Postures for Kids
- Chimp Shakespeare’s Alphabet Yoga CD:Training for Early Childhood Educators (10 PDPs)
- Alphabet Fitness 101 CD Training (1 CEU)
- Choice of play language fitness fonts and reinforcement games
- EEC / Regional office training offerings
- MassAEYC CEU offerings
- Alphabet Fitness products
- Choice of play language fitness fonts
- The Alphabet Fitness Guide
- The Kids’ Wellness Guide: How Well They Feel; How Well They Learn
- WIC Resources (Women, Infants & Children: www.fns.usda.gov/wic/)
Note: Alphabet Fitness resources are suitable for parents of children of all levels of motor skills.
Great opportunity to use library projectors / screens for Alphabet Fitness training CDs and games for kids.
An additional valuable resource is to start Alphabet Fitness Events between children in other towns / cities, and to use your local community running tracks!
Note: All educators and parents interested in the role movement plays in early language development may want to look into the research of Dr. William Condon. “The most subtle micro-movements of a listener are precisely synchronized with the syllables and even sub-syllables of the speaker. The listener is, in a sense, part of and one with the speaker.”
Dr. Condon’s work is a major contribution to all interested in learning how each child’s bodily movements uniquely link to their language environments beginning in utero and continuing throughout their life.